Sunday, October 29, 2006

5 Things You Might Not Know About Me*


*I got tagged by Bituing Marikit. So here's my list of 5 things:


Naps, no problem!

I am a no-sweat sleeper. In fact, I can catch a quick nap
while riding any moving vehicle--plane,bus,jeep,tricycle. These naps can be deep that I'd even get dreams.

Could you answer this, please?
I love asking questions, not all of them serious. My other questions could range from the practical to the absurd
. Spend a day with me and you're bound to discover this quirk of mine.

"Allergic" to IV
I haven't spent the night in a hospital as a patient (that is, aside from when I and my twin brother
were born prematurely one Christmas day many years ago). IV fluid has never passed through my veins.

For love or money?
Some people have half-seriously suggested that I put up a restaurant. With a smile, I've answered, "I will only cook for love, and not money." :)

Can't resist quick wit and intelligent humor
I like Billy Crystal. I can still remember one of the earliest movies of him I watched, "Throw Momma from the Train"--an underrated but very funny movie with a crazy plot. Wait, there's another funny person I like: Steve Martin. I don't enjoy slapstick but enjoy humor that would tickle my brain and my funny bone too.

Now, I tag Gypsy, Jen, Reigne, Swipe and Nechie.

7 comments:

Abaniko said...

Huh? Dreamful nap in a tricycle? Ibang klase ka nga Beng. But that's a blessing. Many spend so much money just to get some sleep while it's no sweat for you to doze off anytime you want. :-)

Beng said...

Hi A, I remember you once wrote about being your being a "gifted sleeper" too. Nakakatulog ako sa tricycle pag sobrang antok. But funny, when I'm at home I rarely sleep early at night. Funny, haha. :)

Gypsy said...

Bengski! Inunahan mo ako, am working on a more complicated meme, now you tagged me with this! Oh-oh. Hey I didnt know you have a twin! :) am flying to Manila tomorrow, and stayng for a month. Let's meet up!

Swipe said...

It's probably going to take a while before I can come up with my own list. It' actually harder than it looks.

Beng said...

Hi Gypsy, I saw your complicated meme--25 items, grabe! I hope I'll be able to do that. Anyway, am excited to see you again on Sunday and talk to you over Thai food. :)

Hi Swipe, take your time. That shouldn't be so hard ;)I don't know that much about you except that you live in Australia, a "geek," a friend of a friend (plus other details about you in your blog.) Enjoy the tag!

Drifter said...

Finally, i can start thinking this. More time please. but you know what, i am such a storyteller that i think you know a lot na about me. This should be a challenge. Abangan.

Beng said...

I'll be waiting. :) I'll be clicking your way just to see if you've finally made it, Reigne (your screen name, haha).