Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Ethan (aka Baby Santa Claus!) Turns One


Nang with Noah and Ian, Rae and Ethan, Me

Ethan is the latest delight of my life. My number 5 nephew (only according to the order of birth; they're all number 1 in my heart), he is celebrating his birthday today. My sister Rae and her husband Ronnel waited seven long years for this bundle of joy. So is he worth the wait? I think so(Of course, I'm biased).

- - - - - - - - - - -

To you Ethan, how I wish I could hop on a plane, be in Indiana for even just a day, and see you celebrate your first birthday. But in my small way, I hope I could span the miles with this entry as I say, "Happy Birthday!Don't grow up too fast, okay?"

6 comments:

Unknown said...

pardonnez moi, but did you go to Molave in UP Diliman? Just curious.

Beng said...

Yes, Alan, I agree :-). Thank God for children. One of my favorite activities is being with them, them meaning my nephews or kids unrelated to me.

Hi Elizabeth. Sorry to have kept you waiting for my answer. Was out of town for a week. No, I didn't go to UP. I'm a UST grad. Thanks for visiting.

Anonymous said...

Beng, we missed you too. You should ask Rae for a new picture from Ethan. I'll try to send some too with Ian (wearing a tie, his usually attire these days..) and Noah.

Beng said...

Miss you all na nga. Pictures? Sige. That will make me one very happy Tita. :-)

Anonymous said...

You're biased, Tita Beng. :) But then children are a blessing from the Lord. And the 3 kids in the picture really look like blessings to me. I'm sure all of them are. Agree with what Alan said, too! Sarap maging bata, kahit once! Haha!

Beng said...

To be six and not have a care in the world! Oo nga, sarap maging bata, Ben. And aminado nga akong biased :-) especially when my pamangkins are concerned.