Monday, November 07, 2005

Haircut: 90. Smile:Toothless

Last Saturday, on a whim,I beg my five-year-old nephew Pong if I can tag along when he gets his haircut. He obliges and lets me stand by his side. But before the barber’s first snip, I take out my camera phone and ask him to smile. The picture on the left will probably not land him a toothpaste commercial deal but it’s good enough to be posted on his doting aunt’s blog.

Now what good is a “before” picture without the “after”? This time I join him for this shot in the mirror.

There’s really nothing profound or poetic about this post. If this post were food, this must be cotton candy—high on sugar but low on nutritional value. Please let me. I like having cotton candy every now and then.

Like now. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ang cute ni pong, before and after.:-) the photo may not land him a toothpaste commercial deal, but how about a shampoo ad for tita beng? ang cute nyo talaga! have a nice day.

kars said...

why are kids still soo cute even if they're toothless?

",)

Beng said...

Hi Gina, haha. Maybe a "gugo" shampoo commerical for me. Hey, you should be making your own blog too. And write about your extremely smart kids who know the capital of Zimbabwe and many places (and much more info!). Thanks for visiting. I hope you're Ok. :-)

Hi Karina, yeah, I agree. And they are never self-conscious about their toothlessnes! When you have your own pamangkins (or maybe own kids), you'll appreciate kids more!