Sunday, July 09, 2006

Eureka!

This is the last Superman-related post you will read from this space. After watching Superman 1&2, DVDs lent to me by Ian, I now understand why.

You can trash my number 2 observation in the post below (though I still think Lois Lane is not an easy girl but now it becomes more plausible for me to take why she could sleep with Richard).

I miss Christopher Reeve. And I miss the witty dialogues from the first two supermovie installments. Yes Gina Camus, I now understand why you like the older versions than Superman Returns. Though technically inferior, the earlier plots were cohesive and well-developed. Moreso, how blue can those Superman eyes get? And this was pre-contact lens days! And Swipe, you must have thought how foolish I am for my line of reasoning on Lois Lane. Now, I'm embarrased for reacting the way I did!

And with this, I end my super ramblings. Promise. Next post please.

3 comments:

sillyserious said...

any chance i can snatch those two dvds behind ian's back? hehe :)

Beng said...

Too late! I already returned his dvds but I could probably vouch for your "returning powers." I'll tell him you even have a true-to-life upcoming movie. The title: "Aleks Returns" :)

bijoi said...

hay...I miss Christopher Reeve too :(