Wednesday, April 18, 2007

fifteen minutes

What do you say in fifteen minutes? This I am about to find out as I try to capture the thoughts that will flit through my mind as the clock ticks during my lunch hour...

Tick, tock. Tick, tock.

Lately I am finding myself under a constant barrage of meetings, things-to-do, social commitments. My life has definitely returned to its normal pace. Hectic and tiring this kind of life may sometimes seem, yet this life is safe. Enveloped by the familiar, I know where each part, each task, each person fits. But there are times when I just want to be reckless and risk jumping into a pool of possibilities. And then I remember that in real life, I don't swim. But maybe, that should change.

* * * * * *

"Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength and my redeemer." Psalm 19:14

* * * * * * *

Time's up.

2 comments:

Gypsy said...

Amen, Miss Beng. :) Prayer ko din yan for myself. Kumusta ka na? I come back on May 9, see you then! ;)

Beng said...

Hi Jojie! I'm doing OK, busy lang. Have a great time in Singapore and Thailand. Let's meet up again when you get back. Happy picture-taking with your new camera. Nice. :)