Thursday, September 15, 2005

Time for a cool change

Seven months. That’s how long I enjoyed my first ever template background(Dots Dark designed by Douglas Bowman). I chose it because I thought it was the most colorful among the many templates offered by blogger.com. Now, I’m sensing that it’s time for a cool change. And so this new template. I can’t say (at least, not just yet) that I already like it as much as I did the first one but I’m sensing I’ll warm up to it. For what heart is not easily taught when it has already decided?

Welcome to my new “look.” Hope you’ll still stick around as I continue to paint shades of God's grace.

SOS: Any HTML literates reading this post? Please help. I would like to use a different picture for the banner. Any help will be greatly appreciated, even rewarded. That is, if a bar of chocolate is tempting enough. :-)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

For a bar of chocolate... I'd be more than willing to help. ;) Let me know how.

Anonymous said...

I knew you're one of the html literates who'd help! Thanks. Aleks is now doing the banner but if you have other tips to make this design prettier, I'd be happy to get the help (and give the chocolate bar!) :-)

Anonymous said...

I knew you're one of the html literates who'd probably take my offer. Thanks! Aleks is now doing my banner but if you have other suggestions on how to make my design prettier, I'd be happy to get the advice (and give the chocolate bar!) :-)

Anonymous said...

I knew you're one of the html literates who'd offer to help. Thanks! Aleks is helping me with the banner but if you have other tips on how to make this design prettier, I'd be happy to get the advice (and give the chocolate bar!)

Anonymous said...

I knew you're one of the html literates who'd offer to help. Thanks! Aleks is helping me with the banner but if you have other tips to dispense to make the design prettier, I'd be happy to get the advice (and give the chocolate bar!). :-)

Anonymous said...

I am not MAKULIT.:-) The number of times I posted a comment, they didn't show. So I had to do it over and over again. Napost pala. Bakit walang delete dito?

Anonymous said...

hey beng, haha... mukha nga walang delete dito, that means I also have to be careful with what i write, hindi ko na mababawi. =) re:the design, why not make it like a canvass or a painting? I can source out some graphics for you if you want.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Nechie! Canvass or a painting? Pwede nga kasi painting nga ang theme ko.Hmm. Maybe when I tire of this design, you could help me do that. :-)
I'm still waiting for the banner from Aleks. Let's see how that will look like.

Anonymous said...

i would have volunteered myself ate, hehe. but hey, i bet kuya aleks (or nechie) will do a good job :)

btw, i love the new layout. the soft color matches you more. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Riz, visited your site too. Ang galing. :-) Thanks for the offer. Ayan, when I decide to change my design again, I've already discovered how many creative people can help me.

Salamat sa comment. I (obviously)like blue. Hope you're doing OK. :-) Visit us once in a while!

Olive Joy said...

if nechie has trouble doing it, i'd do anything (almost) for a hershey bar.
:)